L2 Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum created for L2 Legends Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to fix or ... ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S7an40

S7an40

Time to fix or ... ? Empty
PostSubject: Time to fix or ... ?   Time to fix or ... ? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 am

Gratz ! Im 48 HOURS on the f*cking Aligators isle, and no one gm/admin care about it.
I ask 15 times in the game for online gm, but damn, no respond from 24/7 online gm.

Is it so hard to teleport the characters which is on the isle to some other place?
Back to top Go down
Ino

Ino

PostSubject: Re: Time to fix or ... ?   Time to fix or ... ? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 am

yes yes,i am agree with that,i have character there too......gm teleport us pls.....make smth about this server or he will die.....
Back to top Go down
Myth31337
Admin
Myth31337

PostSubject: Re: Time to fix or ... ?   Time to fix or ... ? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 pm

why is it so hard to make a simple post on forum??? ... you ever think that we may have other stuff to do and cant enter game atm?
why you not just say on forum: my characters : x, y, z are bugged and cant log onto them ... please debug ... and would have been done some time ago.
I am not currently in game and can't enter it... post your problem on forum and on what character it is... if i don't know that char has the problem there is nothing i can do for you... thats why i choose to ignore...

btw ... you could also post how you got to this bug in the first place ... would help us in permanently fixing it.
Back to top Go down
https://l2legends.forumotion.com
S7an40

S7an40

PostSubject: Re: Time to fix or ... ?   Time to fix or ... ? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 pm

I got just teleported at Aligators Isle, and then i get critical error. After that on every connect with this character i get the same error:
Code:
2009.9.18 13:46:48
CPU : -
Video : -
Can't bind to native class Fire.FractalTexture

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class Fire.FractalTexture) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (FractalTexture 15443) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WaterTexture 15443) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WetTexture 15443) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (2f_water_proshader 2392904) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad<<UObject <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad47 2392904)) <- FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (Diffuse[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (Shader speaking2F_t.Effect.2f_water_pro3) <- LoadObject <- (Shader speaking2F_t.Effect.2f_water_pro3 2392904==2392904/5373562 2392901 23) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel 23_23.unr) <- LoadLevel <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Characters for debug is fReAk and ZliqIno.

And btw i got already posted 2 times for this bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to fix or ... ?   Time to fix or ... ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to fix or ... ?
Page 1 of 1